Graham Clark Memorial 3.9 mile race (Knockhill motor racing circuit!)

1 watcher
Jul 2013
8:50am, 23 Jul 2013
20,508 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Hi. I've just entered this for the first time (SpeedyMelBabe put it on Facebook, good reminder). Anyone else doing it? I believe it is hilly (which you don't notice when watching TOCA touring cars but I guess with 700bhp you don't notice it the same as the little leggies do?!) :-)G
Jul 2013
1:00pm, 23 Jul 2013
150 posts
  •  
SueW
It is a challenging little route in a beautiful and unusual setting! I did it the first year and have done teas and home baking since! Your leggies will appreciate the fine home baking provided afterwards!
Jul 2013
1:10pm, 23 Jul 2013
7,298 posts
  •  
Dvorak
It's a great wee race with an epic buffet. The coffee was especially welcome the year of the downpour. You'll probably get to see some cars zipping round pre-race as well. And it has excellent toilets. Not at all an easy course though. However it does remain my highest WAVA (I made full use of the downhill - my feet were on fire at the bottom each time).
Jul 2013
1:48pm, 23 Jul 2013
20,514 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Looking forward to it. Anyone else doing it? :-)G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Hi. I've just entered this for the first time (SpeedyMelBabe put it on Facebook, good reminder). An...