Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Graham Clark Memorial 3.9 mile race (Knockhill motor racing circuit!)

1 watcher
Jul 2013
8:50am, 23 Jul 2013
20508 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Hi. I've just entered this for the first time (SpeedyMelBabe put it on Facebook, good reminder). Anyone else doing it? I believe it is hilly (which you don't notice when watching TOCA touring cars but I guess with 700bhp you don't notice it the same as the little leggies do?!) :-)G
Jul 2013
1:00pm, 23 Jul 2013
150 posts
SueW
It is a challenging little route in a beautiful and unusual setting! I did it the first year and have done teas and home baking since! Your leggies will appreciate the fine home baking provided afterwards!
Jul 2013
1:10pm, 23 Jul 2013
7298 posts
Dvorak
It's a great wee race with an epic buffet. The coffee was especially welcome the year of the downpour. You'll probably get to see some cars zipping round pre-race as well. And it has excellent toilets. Not at all an easy course though. However it does remain my highest WAVA (I made full use of the downhill - my feet were on fire at the bottom each time).
Jul 2013
1:48pm, 23 Jul 2013
20514 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Looking forward to it. Anyone else doing it? :-)G

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Hi. I've just entered this for the first time (SpeedyMelBabe put it on Facebook, good reminder). An...

Close