Gps on IPHONE

1 watcher
Jan 2015
2:39pm, 26 Jan 2015
6 posts
  •  
Ashgreeno69
Hi im entering this for the first time i\\\'ve started training and am up to 11 miles My Gps on my iphone drained a full battery yesterday
using map my run ive shut all other app\\\'s down to try and prolong this
Can anyone make any suggestions as obvioulsy i need to run and record greater than 11 miles going forward
its not been an issue b4 as my standard run used to be about 2-3 miles help!! anyone experience this??
Jan 2015
2:45pm, 26 Jan 2015
1,373 posts
  •  
Mandymoo
I use strava on my iPhone and dont have any issues and with that and am up to 16 miles, also used on my bike for longer with no issues.
Jan 2015
3:43pm, 26 Jan 2015
23,903 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Sorry, I use a watch, so don't know how long a phone would last. The watch lasts 20 hours or nearly 100 miles!

You can buy a powerbank to top up phone charge on the move, if you need to. £10 from ebay. :-) G
Jan 2015
3:48pm, 26 Jan 2015
2,736 posts
  •  
minardi.
I don't use my phone for logging runs "live" for that very reason - treat yourself to a new Garmin :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ashgreeno69
Hi im entering this for the first time i\\\'ve started training and am up to 11 miles My Gps on ...