Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Gps on IPHONE

1 watcher
Jan 2015
2:39pm, 26 Jan 2015
6 posts
Ashgreeno69
Hi im entering this for the first time i\\\'ve started training and am up to 11 miles My Gps on my iphone drained a full battery yesterday
using map my run ive shut all other app\\\'s down to try and prolong this
Can anyone make any suggestions as obvioulsy i need to run and record greater than 11 miles going forward
its not been an issue b4 as my standard run used to be about 2-3 miles help!! anyone experience this??
Jan 2015
2:45pm, 26 Jan 2015
1373 posts
Mandymoo
I use strava on my iPhone and dont have any issues and with that and am up to 16 miles, also used on my bike for longer with no issues.
Jan 2015
3:43pm, 26 Jan 2015
23903 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Sorry, I use a watch, so don't know how long a phone would last. The watch lasts 20 hours or nearly 100 miles!

You can buy a powerbank to top up phone charge on the move, if you need to. £10 from ebay. :-) G
Jan 2015
3:48pm, 26 Jan 2015
2736 posts
minardi.
I don't use my phone for logging runs "live" for that very reason - treat yourself to a new Garmin :-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ashgreeno69
Hi im entering this for the first time i\\\'ve started training and am up to 11 miles My Gps on ...