BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Good for Age Form
5:29pm, 1 Jul 2012
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)Made my mind up, not going to enter next year as I want to try to get my half marathon time down
10:29am, 25 Jul 2012
HappyG(rrr)I phoned them on Mon and asked when to expect it and they said it had already been sent. I'm sure I haven't seen it (but our house is a tip!) and the lady was happy to send again. Arrived the next day (yesterday). Sent off special delivery (£5.90 - that's not cheap!) and it will be there tomorrow.
Remember - Fri 27 July (this Friday) is the deadline. You can still get it in by special delivery right up until tomorrow pm. Good luck Good For Age-rs :-)G
About This Thread
Maintained by mjoyeux
- London GFA
- GFA entry acceptance!
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times
- GFA for 2017 Unchaged
- GFA marathon training 2016
- GFA Qualifying Races
- Good for Age is changing?
- Popular races which have guaranteed entry based on a qualifying time