Good for Age Form
5:29pm, 1 Jul 2012
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)Made my mind up, not going to enter next year as I want to try to get my half marathon time down
10:29am, 25 Jul 2012
HappyG(rrr)I phoned them on Mon and asked when to expect it and they said it had already been sent. I'm sure I haven't seen it (but our house is a tip!) and the lady was happy to send again. Arrived the next day (yesterday). Sent off special delivery (£5.90 - that's not cheap!) and it will be there tomorrow.
Remember - Fri 27 July (this Friday) is the deadline. You can still get it in by special delivery right up until tomorrow pm. Good luck Good For Age-rs :-)G
About This ThreadMaintained by mjoyeux
I sent in an entry through the Ballot and I did the Marathon of the North in a Good for Age time. So...
- Brass Monkey HM 2017
- It's back! The friendliest 5k race South of Watford! The Northchapel 5k!
- London GFA
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times
- Not running for a long time - how do you deal with it?
- Good for Age is changing?
- Long Eaton 50 June 16th 2012
- GFA for 2017 Unchaged