Glasgow Women's 10k Axed After 26 years
9:08pm, 4 Feb 2019
shyfireRead today that the rite of passage for thousands of female runners in Scotland has been axed. Had it had its day? Not sure but sad to see it go.
9:21pm, 4 Feb 2019
GusWas the first race I entered when I started running, and the first big race lots of our jogscotland ladies did too, will be missed.
About This ThreadMaintained by shyfire
Read today that the rite of passage for thousands of female runners in Scotland has been axed. Had...
- Oil up, oil down
- Love voting for funding, for other people to be able to do stuff, online?
- Everyday Underwear Recommendation Please
- Trident, should we, or shouldn't we?
- waterproof jacket
- How many flies have you eaten this year while running?
- Running jacket recommendations ...
- White warm base layer/Marino wool/LS top
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek