Girls Run Too

1 lurker | 1 watcher
May 2012
11:19am, 28 May 2012
47,492 posts
  •  
Puddington
Closed down :-(

I have loved this webiste and have found their service to be impeccable; helpful and efficient. Plus they stocked all the stuff I loved. Sad that it has closed down. Jo still has some items that she will be selling on eBay. Per the email I got:

"The Girls Run Too website has closed. I do have a large quantity of stock left but there is a lot of items where I only have only have one left, these items will now be sold on Ebay, you can find them by brand. Still trading as Girls Run Too, Ebay listing will start next week after all orders from the Girls Run Too website are despatched and all messages answered.
The closing down sale has been huge and I am sorry that I am slow to respond to email and telephone messages. Now the website is closed I can catch up and I will respond to every message but it will be the early part of next week before I get totally up to date.
Thank you!

Jo"
May 2012
11:27am, 28 May 2012
20,496 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Always disappointing to hear that a good internet company has closed down, whatever the reason :(
May 2012
11:42am, 28 May 2012
3,596 posts
  •  
Marts
It's always a shame when a business closes down. Do you think that being a women only site helped the business by attracting more women to it or harmed it by limitting the potential customers by at least 50%?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Closed down :-(

I have loved this webiste and have found their service to be impeccable; helpful ...