GFA marathon training 2016
6:18pm, 24 May 2015
mole_thingLooks like I'm out of time.
I'd hoped to be in a position to have a serious stab at gfa in Edinburgh next week. Although I've improved a lot, I'm not quite there yet.For me gfa is equivalent to 73.0% WAWA. At shorter distances I got over 70% for the first time last autumn and managed 72.2% this March. It's not quite enough.
I reckon I'll do it for 2017 though.
9:19pm, 24 May 2015
NellersOh M_T! So close! Really well done on sticking with it and keeping going, mate. You will get there.
About This Thread
- London GFA Nov 2023
- GFA for 2017 Unchaged Jun 2016
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times Feb 2019
- Good for Age is changing? Aug 2013
- GFA entry acceptance! Nov 2022
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards Apr 2018
- GFA Apr 2018
- VLM 2018 GFA Jan 2018
- good for age question....... Apr 2014
- Good for age Apr 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?