BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
GFA - chip or gun
8:57pm, 11 Sep 2011
BinksChips are always the answer.
Well Done Helen. Awesome run
9:14pm, 11 Sep 2011
hellenI know chips are the answer, went out for a meal last night, one of those places which give you veg salad and chips in bowls, we asked for a second bowl of chips between the two of us!
Gun time was 3.50.10 so only just over.
From the stories others have told sounds like I am in
About This Thread
Maintained by hellen
- Watch time or "official race time" with no chip
- Worst nightmare! My chip didn record me starting or finishing!
- 5K chip timed events
- London Marathon Chip Timing Question
- Chip timing supplier in East Anglia
- Popular races which have guaranteed entry based on a qualifying time
- London GFA
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times
- GFA entry acceptance!
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards