We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
GFA - chip or gun
8:57pm, 11 Sep 2011
BinksChips are always the answer.
Well Done Helen. Awesome run
9:14pm, 11 Sep 2011
hellenI know chips are the answer, went out for a meal last night, one of those places which give you veg salad and chips in bowls, we asked for a second bowl of chips between the two of us!
Gun time was 3.50.10 so only just over.
From the stories others have told sounds like I am in
About This Thread
- Watch time or "official race time" with no chip
- Worst nightmare! My chip didn record me starting or finishing!
- 5K chip timed events
- London Marathon Chip Timing Question
- Chip timing supplier in East Anglia
- London GFA
- Popular races which have guaranteed entry based on a qualifying time
- Time for a rant? VLM changes its good for age times
- GFA entry acceptance!
- New rules for London GFA qualifying from 2019 onwards
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map