BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Getting Stitches Out
7:08pm, 16 Apr 2012
Fat Lazy ElephantHmmm, be careful doing it on your own!
I once got hit by a car when I was on my bike, landed on my face (glasses crashed, all t-shirt soaked in blood etc) and I had quite a big and deep wound under my eye and 36 stiches. They arranged an appointment for me to take them out a few days later and they stressed it was vitally imoprtant to take them out on that very day and not other. When I had them taken out I went home and noticed some blue strings in there and I got scared they hadn't noticed or something. So I took them out myself! I ended up with an even bigger than original wound but thought it was better than having some "foreign bodies" grown into my face forever lol. Apparently those blue strings were meant to be there, they were made from some material that disolves on its own. Why didn't they tell me that???
About This Thread
Maintained by Gymfreak
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount