BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Getting/having a second pair of running shoes
12:21pm, 15 Jan 2014
HackettAsics and Mizuno are a similar size of shoe .. although I think Asics offer more cushioning. But I have stuck with Mizuno Waves because I can find them cheaper than the Asics Nimbus. Bought Brooks Pureflow because they were cheap although my previous experience with Brooks Ghost4 was scary ... I will try most trainers apart from Nike
About This Thread
Maintained by HermanBloom
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- the vaporfly thread
- Retirement home for trainers
- Hoka One Ones....
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Cinderella seeks shoe
- Shoe type advice
- Shoes made from beans on subscription
- Mixed terrain waterproof running shoes
- Simple distance guide for new shoes?