Getting/having a second pair of running shoes
12:21pm, 15 Jan 2014
HackettAsics and Mizuno are a similar size of shoe .. although I think Asics offer more cushioning. But I have stuck with Mizuno Waves because I can find them cheaper than the Asics Nimbus. Bought Brooks Pureflow because they were cheap although my previous experience with Brooks Ghost4 was scary ... I will try most trainers apart from Nike
About This Thread
- The vaporfly thread Dec 2023
- Minimalist Footwear Thread Oct 2023
- Shoe advice please! Sep 2023
- Advice - Saucony Guide or Omni? Aug 2023
- Sportsshoes.com Aug 2023
- Hoka One Ones.... May 2023
- Cross Country Spikes Dec 2022
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5 vs newer models Nov 2022
- New Balance Off Road shoes. Sep 2022
- Running shoe recommendations please Sep 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?