Get your sequins on, it's Strictly 2022

60 watchers
3 Dec
9:32pm, 3 Dec 2022
66,369 posts
  •  
Lip Gloss
Went into the pub just as it was being voted for and for a moment thought Shirley would vote for Kym. I don’t normally vote but unless she mucks up I’m voting for Mollie…poor girl
4 Dec
9:46am, 4 Dec 2022
27,228 posts
  •  
Lizzie Whizz
I was glad Kym got a vote as it was so close.
4 Dec
9:47am, 4 Dec 2022
9,987 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
I'm going to be voting for Molly next week too. I have warmed to her over the series whereas over the last few weeks I've started to find Will a bit irritating. As I have said here before unless they are basically just stomping about I tend to vote for who I like and want to see next week rather than as if I was a dance judge!
4 Dec
1:12pm, 4 Dec 2022
8,857 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Gone are the days when singers just wrote songs and stood behind a mic. The public's belief that Fleur and Molly are familiar with dance routines as they are singers might be a factor.

The same reasoning could also be applied to actors on the assumption that they have also sung and danced at Brit School (or some alternative). It isn't always the case but that stereotypical view is often held by some viewers.

Being top of the judges' leader board in the semi-final doesn't always mean avoiding the dance-off. I would like to think differently but, going from what we have witnessed numerous times so far this series, the dance-off is likely to be between the aforementioned ladies.
4 Dec
1:15pm, 4 Dec 2022
20,841 posts
  •  
Sharkie
Yeah, if I am wrong and Johnny Public starts voting for Mollie (like the Baroness and Lip Gloss) then poor Fleur will end in up in the DO! Someone has to.
4 Dec
3:26pm, 4 Dec 2022
14,572 posts
  •  
Ultracat
May depend on which dances they are doing who ends up in the DO.
4 Dec
7:54pm, 4 Dec 2022
37,345 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I think Will could struggle. It's couple's choice for him next week, and his dance this weekend was fine but lacked the Wow! factor. Depending on what they come up with, he could be the surprise leaver.
4 Dec
7:55pm, 4 Dec 2022
8,864 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
Is it two dances for the semi-final or just the one?
4 Dec
8:02pm, 4 Dec 2022
20,845 posts
  •  
Sharkie
I agree LD. My guess is Fleur and Will for the dance off - whatever the scores! Once upon a time I worked out which was the first comp where it genuinely didn't matter where you are on the leader board. I know we've passed it now.

It's kind of odd to think the scores are reduced to 1,2,3 etc but I think they are. Probably just goes to actual numbers (of votes) if there's a tie. I read about it somewhere. Who cares? Not me, tbh.
4 Dec
10:02pm, 4 Dec 2022
10,455 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I think they said two Phil.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by minardi
It's time to polish the sequins with the announcement of the first contestant of 2023 - Will Mellor

Track Your Exercise Reps

Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here

The Ultra League

See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone

Trader

Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!

Are you doing the right training?

See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.

X

Free training & racing tools for runners, cyclists, swimmers & walkers.

Fetcheveryone lets you analyse your training, find races, plot routes, chat in our forum, get advice, play games - and more! Nothing is behind a paywall, and it'll stay that way thanks to our awesome community!
Get Started
Click here to join 109,549 Fetchies!
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here