BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Gels in hand lugagge
1:25pm, 28 Aug 2012
PootleMy husband got through security at Heathrow last year with a 1.5 liter bottle filled with water!
Gels will be classed as any other liquids/pastes are. So long as they are less than 100 ml, in a clear zip locked back and nothing is overlapping with anything else in the bag you'll be fine.
Is there a particular reason you don't want to put them in your hold luggage?
2:16pm, 28 Aug 2012
RuthB2I lost most of the goody bag the year I ran Loch Ness marathon. Only had hand luggage with me, and forgot about the goody bag, and so my jar of Baxters marmalade, packet of soup and bottle of water go lined up at security alongside several identical items - obviously a fair few marthon runners had done the same thing!
3:17pm, 28 Aug 2012
FitzIs there a particular reason you don't want to put them in your hold luggage?
Only that I have no hold luggage! Travelling light...
About This Thread
Maintained by Fitz
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August