BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
2:32pm, 19 Feb 2012
Has anyone used out of date gels? I got a stock in some time ago for marathon training & then didn't do a marathon that year so still have them. I'm not talking days here so should I throw them out?
2:49pm, 19 Feb 2012
daz1927I've used out-of-date gels with no ill side-effects.
How many you got? Try one, if no problem then you should be OK. If you have a problem with the 1, bin the rest.
Best Before dates are advisory aren't they? lol
2:54pm, 19 Feb 2012
JohnnyOWhats the worse that could happen? #dyssentry
About This Thread
Maintained by Tryffydog
- Slow Release Energy for Long Runs
- Electrolyte tablets
- Feeling really cold about 30 mins after my Long Slow Run
- Pre-Post Run Eating
- Recovery drinks food etc
- Dextrose Tablets
- Running Food
- Carbohydrate Effect on Heart Rate
- How far do you run, before taking on liquid/food?
- How many flies have you eaten this year while running?