Garmin vs Suunto

4 watchers
Apr 2016
11:43am, 12 Apr 2016
81,274 posts
  •  
GregP
Is this the 'sick of Garmin - are Suunto worth a look?' thread, or is that somewhere else?
MH
Apr 2016
12:09pm, 12 Apr 2016
371 posts
  •  
MH
if you want it to be....
Love my Suunto watches, although had an old forerunner previously. What has put you off Garmin?
Have to admit I'd probably buy another Suunto and have been sneaking a peek at the latest (not going to happen though). I think they've both upped their game significantly in the last 2 years though. DCRainmaker's review are all pretty balanced.
Apr 2016
12:14pm, 12 Apr 2016
81,282 posts
  •  
GregP
We all love a Ray Maker review.

Notwithstanding my dislike of and disappointment with the Vivosmart HR, which is probably outside the scope of this thread...

I recently 'upgraded' my old EDGE 500 to a new 520. Very disappointing. Little things that can easily be fixed by a future firmwware upgrade or by workrounds, but it seems to be a constant battle. And then there's then every-Garmin issue of flakey bluetooth connectivity.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by northernslowcoach
Help

Heathcliffe my beloved 205 is becoming decidedly geriatric and I need a GPS watch I can trus...