Garmin vivoactive HR GPS
8:05pm, 25 Mar 2017
Izzy BackyetJust bought one of these to monitor my heart rate and crushing disappointment when I decide not to go for a run . Anyone got one and are they any good?
8:24pm, 25 Mar 2017
BadgerA friend of mine has one, which she mainly uses for endurance horse riding, and thinks it's great. This is probably not at all helpful to you, unless you're in fact a horse.
About This ThreadMaintained by Izzy Backyet
Just bought one of these to monitor my heart rate and crushing disappointment when I decide not to g...
- Book & Reading Material
- Workout Altitude Gain From Garmins
- Returning to running - question re: knee
- Body Helix
- Heart Rate Under 40 BPM & Blood Pressure Monitors?
- HR issues
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Garmin Express - will it break my fetch upload?
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek