We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Garmin Sync with training log
9:47am, 20 Sep 2018
GazzaI have synced my garmin account, but only last two months of running is displayed in training blog. Is there a fix?
10:11am, 20 Sep 2018
K5 GusI think this is a limitation at the Garmin end, rather than at the Fetch end. I recently set up a
Fetch offers two types of bulk import, if you can get your data in the correct format, either zip file fetcheveryone.com/training-import-zip.php or csv fetcheveryone.com/training-import.php
10:12am, 20 Sep 2018
GazzaThanks pal, will have a go.
About This Thread
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
- Import historical training from Garmin?
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin Training Center not displaying runs
- Import Training Direct From Your Garmin (wooooh) (:-O)
- Exporting files from Fetch
- Garmin Connect or Garmin Training Centre ?
- Garmin 910XT - Intervals, Can I See Pace ?
- Exporting a garmin training file from training log
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map