Garmin link to fetch issues?

21 watchers
Oct 2015
9:38pm, 25 Oct 2015
94 posts
  •  
Granny2-3
My fetchpoint stuff is there but my run I have uploaded manually as it hasn't appeared from this morning.
Nov 2015
9:47am, 24 Nov 2015
467 posts
  •  
KingKenny72
Anyone having issues this morning with the Garmin sync ?

I uploaded to Garmin connect about an hour ago & the run shows on the Garmin site. It hasn't appeared on here or Endomondo, which it normally would automatically. So guessing it's a Garmin issue, just wondering if anyone else is seeing the same ?

It all worked fine yesterday.
Nov 2015
6:17pm, 24 Nov 2015
505 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
My upload this afternoon worked fine.
Nov 2015
11:48am, 25 Nov 2015
470 posts
  •  
KingKenny72
Hmmm..I gave it a few hours and then did another upload of the same run to the Garmin site. That one synced ok, so I was now left with a duplicate run on the Garmin site but Fetch & Endomondo both good.

Uploaded my run this morning to Garmin and that synced fine. But I noticed that the run that didn't sync yesterday had now appeared on Fetch, so I've just done a manual tidy up. Weird.

Winning I think :-)
Feb 2016
12:06pm, 3 Feb 2016
9,194 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Issues? No sir.

Watched Garmin send run to Garmin app on phone. Hit refresh on Fetch two seconds later and run was in training log. C'est formidable!
Feb 2018
6:57am, 20 Feb 2018
First-time poster!!
  •  
bodwen
Morning, new user, I’ve synced to Garmin Connect from my FR235, and strava is updated, and Fetch has authorisation in Garmin Connect, but my activities aren’t showing on Fetch. Any ideas?!
Feb 2018
9:40am, 20 Feb 2018
19,006 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Welcome to Fetch! I've looked back at the most recent people to connect, and can see you on the list. However, it looks as though there are a few people experiencing problems. I know that the link is working at least to some extent, because Katie's run has just come across instantaneously. If there's nothing back within 24 hours, send me a feedback. It might possibly be that the site was down at the point when the attempt was made to send the information - in which case I think they queue it for 12/24 hours at the Garmin end.

The other thing to try is to do a dummy run - stick your GPS on for a few seconds outside, and then sync that.
Feb 2018
9:55am, 20 Feb 2018
2 posts
  •  
bodwen
I’ll have a look, I ran last night and synced but nothing on Fetch as yet, as you say I’ll let you know tomorrow if there’s still nothing. Thanks!
Feb 2018
10:43am, 20 Feb 2018
2,809 posts
  •  
Fragile Do Not Bend
I couldn’t access the site for a little while last night so that could have been the problem.
Feb 2018
8:33pm, 20 Feb 2018
13,078 posts
  •  
Sharkie
EEK I seem to have been running in Aberdeen rather than Dalston E8. I never BEEN to Aberdeen let alone run there this morning!

About This Thread

Maintained by leejprice
The problem is thus; Files uploaded to Garmin Connect from FR910xt via android phone using ANT+ tran...