We don't hide behind a paywall!Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Garmin heart rate zones
11:18am, 25 Jan 2018
HappyG(rrr)If you're into tech larks, then latest "fitness" rather than sport HR devices will trace your HR all day and you can just look at the lowest, whether it's when you were asleep, just work, in the middle of yoga session, or on the loo in the mid afternoon! G
10:56am, 26 Jan 2018
StuHHa ha! That last scenario is exactly when I saw my lowest ever HR!
About This Thread
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Garmin heart rate zones
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor (with 310XT) please help....
- Garmin, heart rate strap and battery life
- Garmin305 Heart ratemonitor- batteries changed still no life ?
- Garmin Heart Rate levels on Garminconnect.com
- Garmin vivoactive HR GPS
- Garmin soft strap monitor
- Heart Rate Monitors & GPS Smart Phones
- Heart rate
Fetch Limited Edition Buffs
Order now for immediate dispatch! Our elves are standing by!
The Fetch Book Store
With your help, we're building a collection of all your favourite running, biking, swimming and walking books.
Annual Training mileage
Take a look at our annual training mileage table to find out how your training volume compares for running, cycling, swimming and walking. Filter by age and gender too.
The Breakfast Club!
Where's your favourite place to refuel your face after a run, or midway through a ride? Add your favourite cafes, cake shops and bakeries to our Points Of Interest map