Garmin GSC 10

1 watcher
May 2012
12:16pm, 25 May 2012
2,630 posts
  •  
sprouty76
Silly question, but is it possible the thing in the middle is the crank magnet & the spoke magnet stuck together? You know, what with them being magnetic and everything...

I think you need to pull them apart, then the round bit screws into the plastic bit at top right (with a spoke inbetween). The remaining bit of the thing in the middle will be the crank magnet.
May 2012
12:29pm, 25 May 2012
1,167 posts
  •  
Just Matt
Sprouty, that's exactly how it works. The round bit screws onto the separate part to form the spoke magnet, the remaining piece sticks/cable ties to the crank arm
Ted
May 2012
4:19pm, 25 May 2012
11,528 posts
  •  
Ted
Sprouty, I thought about that and unless I am being uber gay with my office hands they are one device. I will ask one of my kids to try and seperate them later.. ;)
Ted
May 2012
4:20pm, 25 May 2012
11,529 posts
  •  
Ted
Fuck!

I'm a cock. Enough said...
Ted
May 2012
4:20pm, 25 May 2012
11,530 posts
  •  
Ted
I might f-mail Fetch to get him to remove the thread of stupidity.

*swears under breath*
May 2012
4:36pm, 25 May 2012
53 posts
  •  
jog-on
hahahaha! I did the same thing so dont worry ;) I find the pedal (crank) magnet a nightmare to stay put until finally it has fallen off altogether. I have just purchased a neodymium disc magnet that will (hopefully) stay put in the pedal screw-hole recess rather than trying to zip tie another magnet on. If it works Ill let you know how it goes as it should look neater too! :)

ebay.co.uk
May 2012
7:22pm, 28 May 2012
2,654 posts
  •  
sprouty76
Heh, mine just arrived so thought I'd check back on this thread :) Mine was similarly stuck together but luckily I knew what to do about it :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Ted
Hi, may I say that the sunny weather has really brought out the best in you, you look fantastic. *he...