Garmin FR10 and calories used
4:42pm, 2 Jun 2015
Aimless AlliterationsPossibly....however, I repeated the same route a few days later a full 10 minutes slower than my fast time just to see what the watch would tell me.
It said 530 calories.
That's one more calorie used despite running 5 km 10 minutes slower.
Can't make head not tail of it.
4:49pm, 2 Jun 2015
VelociraptorIf it was logical, there would be a simple sum you could do and you wouldn't need a gadget to measure calorie output
About This ThreadMaintained by Mountkeen
Can't quite figure this out. My Garmin provides me with an indication of calories used during a run...
- Club Top Tens
- Forerunner 110 owners - help?
- Difference between men's and women's shoes?
- Trail Running shoes, advice needed please
- I am very confused by the "current mileage build-up" page
- Looking for some science behind the facts
- Elevation data
- Training plan
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek