Garmin Forerunner 110

24 watchers
Jul 2013
5:59pm, 23 Jul 2013
2,391 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
I had problems with connecting when I first got my 110. Eventually I rang Garmin and they sent me a new cradle connector thingy - it's now usually fine.
Jul 2013
6:02pm, 23 Jul 2013
2,047 posts
  •  
rosehip
I've managed to break 3 of the cradle thingies so far - they're awful! found a solution with he contac half of the cradle and two clothes pegs - but it's a pain.

Other than that, I love my 110 :)
Jul 2013
6:39pm, 23 Jul 2013
373 posts
  •  
Scooba Steve
Just done my first run with a 110 and uploaded to Fetch - It has created a new route for me named 'Imported from file 23/07/2013' or similar - does this mean it will do this every time and create a huge number of unique routes?

Other than this issue loved having the Garmin - normally I plan a route on here and stick to it exactly for when I log it, using the Garmin felt a lot more 'free'!
Jul 2013
7:21am, 24 Jul 2013
12,912 posts
  •  
Meglet
Yes you will get individual route every time. You can rename or delete if you like. They do get archived after a while though, they're still available via your training log but not via your routes list.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fungel
I just seen the new Garmin 110 ( 2 days after i bought a 205), has anyone got one yet?

http://www...