garmin express

1 watcher
Jun 2018
10:47am, 16 Jun 2018
133 posts
  •  
wildebeast
Does anyone know how to put 2 different watches into garmin express so that they sinc to 2 different accounts with fetch strava etc , ive done mine which is fine but when I try to do mrs wildebeasts it crashes everything.Ta.
Jun 2018
11:07am, 16 Jun 2018
5,045 posts
  •  
larkim
Don't think that's feasible, do you need to use express? Is Garmin connect via Bluetooth possible instead for one of the watches?
Jun 2018
11:55am, 16 Jun 2018
2,308 posts
  •  
StuH
I have it working for mine and my wife's. Once paired, you select the watch and under "Tools & Content" you specify the GC account for that watch.
Jun 2018
8:11pm, 16 Jun 2018
5,811 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
Yep, I’ve got this working as well. Each watch can be synced to a different GC account.
Jun 2018
1:02pm, 18 Jun 2018
5,064 posts
  •  
larkim
Thanks for correcting my misinformation both! My experience with GE has been with son's watch and it has been troublesome, so I'm impressed they thought about allowing two watches / two accounts.
Jun 2018
9:11pm, 19 Jun 2018
134 posts
  •  
wildebeast
Thanks guys ill have ago at this , i only seem to be able to sync automatically through exopress though if i only use connect i have to manually do it.OLd people and tech eh!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by wildebeast
Does anyone know how to put 2 different watches into garmin express so that they sinc to 2 different...