Garmin connect - data is pulled through to Fetch but not showing in Garmin?! Help!

3 watchers
Mar 2017
7:34pm, 10 Mar 2017
1,628 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Garmin Connect is dependent on that email/password for your account to upload the files that it has grabbed from the watch via ant+. If it cannot login, they will just sit on the PC until you manually upload.
Mar 2017
9:43pm, 14 Mar 2017
42 posts
  •  
MDrewett
Thank you RunningInCircles, I tried uninstalling it and re-establishing all the connections, and this time da dah it has worked! Although just to annoy me a little bit more I lost the Fetch-Garmin link so had to re-connect and manually import yesterday's run, but tonight... everything worked! Amazing, thank you for all your help :) Garmin tweeted me back to ask for the serial number, but it looks like I might be all up and running again thank goodness :-)
Mar 2017
8:17am, 15 Mar 2017
1,633 posts
  •  
RunningInCircles
Good news :-)

Fingers crossed it continues to play ball in the future. These things are great when they work, but can be a bit fickle at times :-p
Mar 2017
8:44am, 15 Mar 2017
43 posts
  •  
MDrewett
They sure can, technology drives me mad! Just looked on here and spotted in the night it miraculously re-imported all my Feb runs again to Fetch, I've deleted all the duplicates again... now let's hope everything settles down ;-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MDrewett
I couldn't find any recently-accessed Garmin connect discussions, so on the off chance that someone...