Garmin 405 or 310XT? Advice required!
6:53am, 10 Jul 2012
Dave ARcently got a 310XT. Easy to use (more or less the same as a 205/305 but with extras) and massive battery life.
7:39am, 10 Jul 2012
stuart littleAnother vote for the 310 here. Long battery life, generally finds it's location fast and waterproof...
About This ThreadMaintained by rf_fozzy
Right, it looks like my trusty 205 is on the way out. Unfortunately the "menu" button seems to be ...
- Forerunner 405CX problems :-(
- Garmin replacement - what do I buy?
- Garmin - which one?
- GPS Watch Update 2015 Thread
- Garmin numpty question
- New Garmin Forerunner 610
- Lost My Garmin 305 - What to do!!!!
- Anyone want to SELL me their old Garmin?