Garmin 310XT Vs Garmin 910XT or the Moto Activ? - What is your advice?

1 watcher
Nov 2012
1:57pm, 22 Nov 2012
492 posts
  •  
IrishMike
Hi Everyone
I know that we have loads of threads on all the different types of GPS devices, but i was going to get one for christmas and i was thinking of the 310XT and getting the HRM at a later date (might try and help with varying my training etc?) but should i just go for broke (quite literally) and get the 910xt? It's quite a bit more expensive but is it worth it, sweatshop are also doing the Moto Activ for £100 which seems like a bargin but I suppose i quite like the idea of a garmin. I use the Forerunner 205 at the moment and love the features on that but lately it is starting to turn off on it's own which suggests it's close to the end so a new one is needed i think, one thing i do like is the virtual partner feature for those nights i cant make a club run and can race against myself, anyone got any suggestions?
Nov 2012
2:09pm, 22 Nov 2012
10,833 posts
  •  
RuthB2
I only know that I own the 310XT, have done for all of two weeks, and I absolutely love it. But then I'd never use a HR monitor so don't know what that adds to it.
Nov 2012
4:43pm, 22 Nov 2012
493 posts
  •  
IrishMike
Hi RuthB2 i think i am more in favour of the 310XT at the moment, pretty sure my 205 is going to stop working soon, cant complain i have had it since 2006 and it's done me proud

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by IrishMike
Hi Everyone
I know that we have loads of threads on all the different types of GPS devices, but i w...