BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Garmin 310XT strap wanted
8:47pm, 26 Apr 2019
CarpathiusDoes anyone have a spare Garmin 310XT strap knocking around anywhere? I need the buckle side.
Currently keeping it on with an old twist tie which is rather uncomfy!
9:45pm, 26 Apr 2019
Fmail me with your address and I'll post it to you. Do you require the rubber retaining loop as well?
Do you need the special pin extractor tool to remove the old strap?
If so, I can send that as well, but I would need it back.
10:33pm, 26 Apr 2019
CarpathiusYou're a star! I can change the strap using an electrical screwdriver so won't need the pin extractor.
Actually, I probably have one as I still have the Garmin box.
About This Thread
Maintained by Carpathius
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August