Garmin 310XT not transfering

1 watcher
Jul 2016
9:52am, 27 Jul 2016
2,640 posts
  •  
Icelandic Trigirl
Any advice on my Garmin which has gone on strike and refuses to transfer data to Garmin Connect, and hence to Fetch?

I had some trouble when I was in China and in the end, manually uploaded. It then decided (eventually) to upload a run in Italy but now I am in Scotland, it is not uploading at all. I've repeatedly set it to "transfer data" and made some "fake" training sessions so it has new data. I've taken the Ant stick in and out, tried different USB ports, and I have reinstalled the driver. My laptop makes a little beep when the Ant stick goes in so I think it knows its there.

Could the ant stick be damaged? Wouldn't be surprised if it got knocked about somewhere but I don't want to buy a new one if that is not the problem.
Jul 2016
10:05am, 27 Jul 2016
804 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
Are you using Garmin Express? Garmin recently killed off Ant+ Agent.
Jul 2016
10:33am, 27 Jul 2016
2,641 posts
  •  
Icelandic Trigirl
um, I think so. What should I be using then?
Jul 2016
10:38am, 27 Jul 2016
806 posts
  •  
StuHolmes
Garmin Express. I don't have a 310 myself, but with my 410 there is a setting to force the watch to send all activities again, you could try that.
Jul 2016
10:53am, 27 Jul 2016
2,642 posts
  •  
Icelandic Trigirl
I have Garmin Express software. I just opened it and clicked a couple of things and now the watch says "transfering data" - fingers crossed!

Shame I missed the tagging for the China runs - I reckon I could own that course for a while on Conquersize!
Jul 2016
11:00am, 27 Jul 2016
2,643 posts
  •  
Icelandic Trigirl
That's it now, thanks!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Any advice on my Garmin which has gone on strike and refuses to transfer data to Garmin Connect, and...