3:50pm, 10 May 2018
Your watch speaks to your phone via bluetooth, then the phone uploads to the Garmin site via the phone network if you're out and about and you have a data signal, or via wifi, so you don't really need to plug it in except to charge up the battery.
4:55pm, 10 May 2018
TrinIt's witchcraft I tell ya
About This ThreadMaintained by wolves1877
Does anyone know how or if you can set a pace on a Garmin Forerunner 235
- Carbohydrate Effect on Heart Rate
- This is a long shot - anyone know about nitro (rc) engines?
- Gluten free carbs
- Data not loading
- Garmin 210 cable issue? (Same as 110??)
- Pre-race diets
- Importing using the Garmin Communicator Plugin
- The annoying headphones thread.
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek