Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Gallery

0 watcher
Jun 2016
9:31pm, 23 Jun 2016
2566 posts
z1000jeff
I've always thought the gallery functionality on here was (and is) a bit pants. If I'm in a member's profile looking at his/her photos I can't just press 'next' and it takes me to the next photo on their list ... it automatically jumps to the next photo in the general gallery. So if I still want to see the next photo on that person's profile I have to press the back button ... but that takes me back to the very start of page 1 of their photos which is a pain if your on maybe page 4 or 5 or whatever and you've then got to scroll all the forward to where you left off. Maybe there's a quicker way and I'm just doing it wrong (it has been known). Please let me know if I'm just being an idiot.
Jun 2016
9:37pm, 23 Jun 2016
17319 posts
fetcheveryone
No, you're right.
Jun 2016
9:39pm, 23 Jun 2016
26750 posts
Nick Cook
I agree with you jeff

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by z1000jeff
I've always thought the gallery functionality on here was (and is) a bit pants. If I'm in a member...