Gallery

0 watcher
Jun 2016
9:31pm, 23 Jun 2016
2,566 posts
  •  
z1000jeff
I've always thought the gallery functionality on here was (and is) a bit pants. If I'm in a member's profile looking at his/her photos I can't just press 'next' and it takes me to the next photo on their list ... it automatically jumps to the next photo in the general gallery. So if I still want to see the next photo on that person's profile I have to press the back button ... but that takes me back to the very start of page 1 of their photos which is a pain if your on maybe page 4 or 5 or whatever and you've then got to scroll all the forward to where you left off. Maybe there's a quicker way and I'm just doing it wrong (it has been known). Please let me know if I'm just being an idiot.
Jun 2016
9:37pm, 23 Jun 2016
17,319 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
No, you're right.
Jun 2016
9:39pm, 23 Jun 2016
26,750 posts
  •  
Nick Cook
I agree with you jeff

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by z1000jeff
I've always thought the gallery functionality on here was (and is) a bit pants. If I'm in a member...