Gait analysis / running shoe advice in Cheshire

1 watcher
May 2014
2:23pm, 21 May 2014
15 posts
  •  
larkim
I've loved Asics 1150s/1160s/1170s for the last few years, but when I tried GT-1000s (the product line replacement for the 1170s) I found them particularly uncomfortable, and whilst wearing them picked up some niggles. Now that the 1170s in my size are all but unavailable, I'm thinking of getting some recommendations for shoes from somewhere that does gait analysis (plus my 14 year old XC runner needs some, and he's had knee problems in the last 18 months).

Would anyone recommend somewhere in Cheshire that they have had decent experience with? RunningBear in Alderley Edge is an option (but not convenient), UpAndRunning in Chester would be more convenient, but I've not heard any feedback.

Ta!!
May 2014
2:53pm, 21 May 2014
1,737 posts
  •  
Nelly
I had great service from Run Geek in Warrington rungeek.co.uk when I went in earlier this year. It's probably not as convenient for you as Chester but better than Alderley Edge.
May 2014
3:05pm, 21 May 2014
16 posts
  •  
larkim
Actually, Warrington would be fine. Thanks for the tip!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by larkim
I've loved Asics 1150s/1160s/1170s for the last few years, but when I tried GT-1000s (the product l...