Gait Analsysis - London

1 watcher
May 2016
7:41pm, 27 May 2016
1,524 posts
  •  
Fitz
Indeed it is, Synge, or should be.

I had gait analysis as part of physio recovery from ITBS. It identified a weakness in my hip / glute on one side that if not the cause of the ITBS, certainly wasn't helping. The recovery plan focused on improving strength in that area, not just addressing the pain in the knee. No change of running shoe was prescribed. 😉
Apr 2017
10:37pm, 18 Apr 2017
12,765 posts
  •  
Columba
I had gait analysis done last Christmas, as a more positive approach to knee pain than the GP's "It's arthritic, - better stop running". Didn't run on a treadmill at all; he had me running on a track, and video-ed me and then analysed the video with me, made some recommendations, explained things very well. Have been trying to follow his recommendations and the knee pain is minimal. Can provide his name and contact details if required.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by RedAlex76
Hi There,

First of all I am sure that there have been a number of forum posts in regards to this ...