BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Gait Analsysis - London
7:41pm, 27 May 2016
FitzIndeed it is, Synge, or should be.
I had gait analysis as part of physio recovery from ITBS. It identified a weakness in my hip / glute on one side that if not the cause of the ITBS, certainly wasn't helping. The recovery plan focused on improving strength in that area, not just addressing the pain in the knee. No change of running shoe was prescribed. 😉
10:37pm, 18 Apr 2017
ColumbaI had gait analysis done last Christmas, as a more positive approach to knee pain than the GP's "It's arthritic, - better stop running". Didn't run on a treadmill at all; he had me running on a track, and video-ed me and then analysed the video with me, made some recommendations, explained things very well. Have been trying to follow his recommendations and the knee pain is minimal. Can provide his name and contact details if required.
About This Thread
Maintained by RedAlex76
- Gait analysis in Newcastle upon Tyne area.
- Gait analysis / running shoe advice in Cheshire
- Running shoe fitting - warning, potentially controversial topic
- Stride UK gait analysis
- Best place to stay for London Marathon - near the start of the finish?
- London marathon 2022 date change.
- Fetch London Retro Social 8.2.19
- London Marathon 2020
- Vitality London 10,000
- World Marathon Majors - a 6 star quest