BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Fuel for LSRs?
10:40am, 15 Feb 2012
daviecNothing. I just get up and head out the door for 2.5 to 3 hours. I'll have a drink of water and a big bowl of cereal when I get back in
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Long run fuelling
- Sports Food and Best Before Dates
- Shot bloks - any good offers out there?
- Problem with Energy Gels
- Running on an empty stomach and not taking gels/nutrition during runs
- Sis Gels, can you actually open one?
- When is best to take caffeine gels?
- Energy gels advice
- Energy powder
- cheap gels :-)