Friday Afternoon Clockwatching on A Monday, Who's got...
1:09pm, 24 Dec 2019
MazlinI’m here till the end of the day, then back Friday. Someone has just snuck something ‘urgent’ in under the deadline. Am mildly irritated.
About This Thread
- Uncertainty around what is the earliest politically acceptable time to leave the office on New Year’s Eve watch: have you got uncertainty around what is the earliest politically acceptable time to leave the office on New Year’s Eve?
- Finishing work early on Christmas Eve watch: have you got finishing work early on Christmas Eve?
- Resign watch - have you resigned today?
- Desk installation where Glenners works watch. Have you got desk installation where Glenners works?
- The Retirement Thread
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- SpreadEveryone: The Fetchland Excel wire
- Fetch Emporium
- Commuting to work by bike
- New unread work email count
A brand new shareable infographic showing a colourful breakdown of your training month.
Analyse your Pool Swims
See your last 12 months broken down by length time and stroke rate
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone