BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
4:09pm, 3 May 2014
Flibberty JibbetI just wondered if anyone had any experience of Freibergs disease?
I have recently had surgery to my 3rd metatarsal head as a result of this and am currently hobbling around on crutches 3wks post surgery, I've been trying to find any information on weight bearing and when I will likely be able to do this but the internet is full of scholarly articles that don't really tell me anything other than what the disease is and how it can be treated!!!
I've had the metatarsal bone debrided, the head smoothed round and some loose bone removed. Have no idea as to when I can begin any form of exercise again!!
5:22pm, 15 Aug 2014
Carajo es ArgieYou can probably have a little walk now.
About This Thread
Maintained by Flibberty Jibbet
- Bone fusion.
- blister advice
- Broken ankle - advice please (physio's, runners, those who've had a break)
- Broken foot(2nd metatarsal)
- Numb Toes / Shoe Advice
- Podiatrist or physiotherapist - Achilles
- PF and now muscle pulls - help!
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
- Would you run with an ankle support?
- Getting back after broken foot