FREE SPORTS MASSAGE - Maidstone, Kent!!

1 watcher
Oct 2011
11:04am, 27 Oct 2011
First-time poster!!
  •  
TCMPractitioner
Hi there, I am currently studying the Sports Massage Diploma at the London School of Sports Massage and as part of the course I need to do a minimum of 100 practice treatments. I'm struggling to get volunteers with any free time so I'm opening the offer up outside of my friends, family and acquaintances. I live in the Maidstone area of Kent so the offer is open to anyone in or around Maidstone. At the moment, techniques that I've learnt are basic massage techniques with some basic remedial techniques, but the course progresses quickly and so anyone who comes for a massage regularly should see new techniques implemented monthly. The massages are of course free, but voluntary donations would also be gratefully received :)

I also offer acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine treatments for various problems including sports injuries, so please check out my website www.paeonrt.co.uk and feel free to contact me privately through there if you don't wish to disclose anything in this forum. I hope to hear from people in Maidstone soon :)
Feb 2012
4:29pm, 8 Feb 2012
2 posts
  •  
timosborn7
Hi, I work in Maidstone regularly and am training for my first marathon so would appreciate any treatments that make my tired legs feel better! let me know if the offer is still open! Cheers :)
Sep 2012
5:30pm, 20 Sep 2012
2 posts
  •  
TCMPractitioner
There's good news and bad news guys...Good news, I'm now a fully qualified sports and remedial massage therapist :D Bad news...this means no more free massages I'm afraid...but I do offer good value for money as well as regular monthly offers to entice even the most sceptical of people ;) check out my website if you're interested :D acupuncture-sportsmassage.co.uk

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Hi there, I am currently studying the Sports Massage Diploma at the London School of Sports Massage ...