Forum help!

2 watchers
Jan 2020
5:50pm, 14 Jan 2020
1,155 posts
  •  
Wednesday Mouse
Earlier today I adjusted my forum settings to only show one category (kit). And now I can't set it back to show everything. I click on settings and only get the option to toggle descriptions/avatars/thread creators/glossary/embed YouTube.

I've tried logging out, clearing the cache and logging back in again but it's still only showing me the kit posts, and no option in the settings to switch other categories back on.

I can still see/comment on posts from other categories that come up on my watch list, or recent contributions.. I just can't see them generally.

Help!
Jan 2020
6:28pm, 14 Jan 2020
9,440 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
I didn't even realise you could filter forum threads by "category!"

I can't see how you change it back - I know that Fetch has been tidying up some bits associated with the forums and it's possible he's accidently deleted something, so bung him some Feedback (help link in top R)
Jan 2020
6:43pm, 14 Jan 2020
23,260 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
All the threads should be visible now. I've removed the categories, and am aiming to move towards allowing you to filter on a more granular level i.e. show/hide individual threads.
Jan 2020
7:11pm, 14 Jan 2020
1,887 posts
  •  
Little Miss Happy
Noooooo. I liked having the categories:-(
Jan 2020
8:28pm, 14 Jan 2020
1,156 posts
  •  
Wednesday Mouse
Ooh thanks Mr. Fetch, all sorted!
Jan 2020
12:14am, 15 Jan 2020
76 posts
  •  
wardi
Please put the categories back.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Wednesday Mouse
Earlier today I adjusted my forum settings to only show one category (kit). And now I can't set...