Fore foot cushioning

0 watcher
Jul 2011
9:28pm, 11 Jul 2011
411 posts
  •  
WeimaRunner
Hi all,

I have pain when I walk, run & generally put pressure on the front of my right foot. The pain is central across the width of my fore foot, the ball of the same foot isn't painfull at all, the pain is slap bang in the middle.

I'm wearing Brooks adrenaline, I'm not sure if they are given me enough support/cushioning up front?

Can anyone recommend a drop in pad / insole specifically for the forefoot or should I be considering another shoe altogether?

Also any ideas on what damage I have done to my foot?

Cheers in advance everyone
Jul 2011
9:32pm, 11 Jul 2011
9,526 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Might need a shoe that is wider in the forefoot to allow your foot to spread. That worked for me.
And less padding also helped.
Jul 2011
9:32pm, 11 Jul 2011
24,906 posts
  •  
Hills of Death (HOD)
Adidas Adizeros ! Nike Lunarglide !

I have used sobathone inserts as well

Is it like a nerve twinge, muscle or feels deeer ? Does it hurt constantly or intermittertant
Jul 2011
7:18am, 12 Jul 2011
412 posts
  •  
WeimaRunner
Thanks for the replies.

It is a constant pain when walked on, definitely not a nerve twinge, maybe muscle?

It's right on the inside edge of the ball of my foot.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by WeimaRunner
Hi all,

I have pain when I walk, run & generally put pressure on the front of my right foot. The ...