FOR SALE: Garmin FR620 with HRM in original packaging
4:55pm, 27 Aug 2017
westmoorsHaving bought a new Garmin 935, I am trying to sell my Garmin 620 which I bought 2 years ago for £359.99. It still works perfectly. I have performed a factory reset, so the HRM will need to be paired again. Sensible offers will be considered. Also advertised elsewhere.
Run, Race & Ride modes
About This ThreadMaintained by westmoors
Having bought a new Garmin 935, I am trying to sell my Garmin 620 which I bought 2 years ago for £3...
- How does Garmin Connect calculate VO2 Max?
- Garmin thoughts 305 vs 235?
- Share Your Favourite Speed/Track Workout
- Sick After Intense Exercise
- Cardiovascular drift?
- Rockport Walk Tips
- Cooper Test
- Statistics hunt - where could I find a breakdown of what average speeds runners run at?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs