10:52pm, 21 Sep 2012
soozieI have recently joined a womens football team as I thought it could help me to get a bit fitter and hopefully a bit quicker. I am struggling to fit in footy training with 3 runs a week (I am training for my 1st half marathon). Does footy training count as my weekly effort session?
11:17pm, 21 Sep 2012
fetcheveryoneIf you have a HRM, wear it whilst you train. The one time in the last ten years that I played 5-a-side, I got my max HR. If you can get into the 85% HR zone for a fair bit of time during the session, it'll help from that perspective.
About This ThreadMaintained by soozie
I have recently joined a womens football team as I thought it could help me to get a bit fitter and ...
- THE OFFICIAL ABINGDON MARATHON TRAINING THREAD
- Training log - no route view
- Resistance/core training with weights
- Good Friend And Training Partner watch. Have you got Good Friend And Training Partner?
- Training plan
- Training Log Consultation
- not improving...
- Which marathon training plan do you use?
- Multi day ultra training
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets