FOOTBALL

2 lurkers | 158 watchers
13 Apr
8:34pm, 13 Apr 2024
12,623 posts
  •  
Joopsy
Shocker from Worksop today, all but thrown away a play off place.
13 Apr
8:37pm, 13 Apr 2024
65,407 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
Rams. Going up
13 Apr
8:44pm, 13 Apr 2024
14,047 posts
  •  
Sombrero
I was in Derby today Derby Tup, doing Alvaston parkrun. Was sat in McDonalds after and saw what looked like the Orient team bus go past. Good day for you with us drawing at Bolton.

Nice easy game for me to get to next season, happy Derby are going up with us. :-)
10:10am
10:10am, 14 Apr 2024
825 posts
  •  
Fenners-Reborn
Just imagine, last July, an #itfc fan would have claimed, yeah, next April with three games to go, we will be top of the league, one point ahead of Leicester (although they have a game in hand), two point ahead of Leeds, and eight points ahead of Southamption (although they have two games in hand).

You would have replied what the hell are you smoking.

Crazy season and it, in my opinion, is all down to McKenna. He has been brave, played an attractive, attacking, pressing form of football that is high risk.

Unbelievable progress, especially after the disaster of the time squeaky voice was in charge.
1:59pm
1:59pm, 14 Apr 2024
10,316 posts
  •  
Surrey Phil
A lot of talk about Liverpool needing to improve their goal difference today. Although that is worryingly likely, I think we'd all like to see a repeat of Crystanbul.
2:59pm
2:59pm, 14 Apr 2024
85,520 posts
  •  
Diogenes
Happy so far. 45 minutes is plenty long enough, isn’t it?
3:09pm
3:09pm, 14 Apr 2024
12,624 posts
  •  
Joopsy
Try and play it down all you want Fenners, he has done amazing but you lot will be gutted now if you miss out.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Diogenes
Ah, the beautiful game, remember that? Let's put down some jumpers and have a socially-distanced kickabout. Long shots only, and no hugging and kissing.