BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
10:36am, 25 Jun 2014
carlaboiHello just looking for some advice, I have a pain on the top of my left foot. Hurts when Im walking and running. Came on last Friday after a race. Thought I had laced up too tight but when I got home it looked swollen so I have been putting ice on it the last few days and rubbling voltarol on it during the day and before bed. However it hasnt gotten any better and before I head to the doctor could anyone let me know what they think it may be or have they had a similar issue in the past? Thanks.
8:13am, 26 Jun 2014
doopyCould be an inflamed tendon, i had a similar pain near my 3rd/4th toes after a xc race.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)