12:06am, 20 Mar 2012
Kimbles67Have to agree with Ian. Problematic calves have been what caused my foot pain. The foot was over compensating and causing the tendons to be inflamed. Since my physio appointment and her working out the knots from a previous slight tear in my calf, my foot pain has eased. I use a tennis ball on the soles of my feet to ease them off and also do rotations of my ankle etc. Hope it eases soon for you.
About This ThreadMaintained by
I went out for a run on Monday and when I got back, the soft pad under my heel felt tender and bruis...
- Achilles pain
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- When to strength train?
- Have you done your daily physio exercises?
- Running rucksack for smaller women
- Bottle belt for slim people
- Put me on the INJURED STEP
- Stretch, strength, core... do you? :-)