12:06am, 20 Mar 2012
Kimbles67Have to agree with Ian. Problematic calves have been what caused my foot pain. The foot was over compensating and causing the tendons to be inflamed. Since my physio appointment and her working out the knots from a previous slight tear in my calf, my foot pain has eased. I use a tennis ball on the soles of my feet to ease them off and also do rotations of my ankle etc. Hope it eases soon for you.
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Jan 2024
- Foot pain? Sep 2017
- Foot Pain - X-ray negative - advice? Oct 2015
- tenderness under foot along middle band (after heel to start of ball) Feb 2015
- Random ball of foot pain Jan 2015
- Heal pain Aug 2014
- Foot Fetish Jul 2014
- piriformis sharp pain in foot too May 2014
- Pain in ball of foot Jul 2013
- Pain in the foot Jan 2012
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?