Foot feels crushed

2 watchers
Aug 2019
6:45pm, 20 Aug 2019
9,439 posts
  •  
Gymfreak
Just that really!

Anyone any experience of this? My foot feels like someone kind of has their hand round my toes and is crushing them, I also get a bit of tightness round the ankle. My foot is really stiff first thing/after getting up after a while (not PF pain before someone suggests it)

It’s weird, it’s not painful at all, but I’ve had to stop running on it because it’s just too uncomfortable. It just feels like crushed/clamped/locked/stiff- it’s hard to describe.

I googled Morton’s neuroma, don’t think it’s that as there is no pebble feeling, nothing burns either. It’s just really not nice :-/

Any ideas? Maybe nerve related? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Aug 2019
7:49pm, 20 Aug 2019
40,638 posts
  •  
alpenrose
I used to get feeling akin to Morton's neuroma from tight shoes. I saw a good podiatrist for gait analysis for other foot problems related to running and he was very good at explaining things foot related. If you can find a good pod. in your neck of the woods, it may be worth a visit for a possible diagnosis quicker than the NHS.

Hope you get to the bottom of it soon as it's horrible having hurty feet.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gymfreak
Just that really!

Anyone any experience of this? My foot feels like someone kind of has their han...