10:23pm, 1 Apr 2014
Cog NiscencsmeMy calves have been really tigth for the last two weeks so just got a foam roller so that I can work on them regularly. I've also been advised to use a loop of nylon tape or a hand towel to stretch the calves by holding the leg straight and hauling on the tape looped roound the sole of the foot. Boy does that feel painful but it helps ease the tightness
About This Thread
- Medical/Physio people or anybody who has tried rollering your IT band?
- Foam roller
- Which foam roller?
- foam roller/tennis ball release?
- Rumble roller
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Calf injury
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Getting back after broken foot
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.