10:23pm, 1 Apr 2014
Cog NiscencsmeMy calves have been really tigth for the last two weeks so just got a foam roller so that I can work on them regularly. I've also been advised to use a loop of nylon tape or a hand towel to stretch the calves by holding the leg straight and hauling on the tape looped roound the sole of the foot. Boy does that feel painful but it helps ease the tightness
About This Thread
- Medical/Physio people or anybody who has tried rollering your IT band? Sep 2012
- Foam roller Feb 2019
- Which foam roller? Jan 2014
- foam roller/tennis ball release? Oct 2012
- Rumble roller Mar 2012
- Bunion advice please Feb 2024
- Bizarre sport related injuries - share them here Jan 2024
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Jan 2024
- Physio recommendation Sep 2023
- Achy thigh's / hamstrings / calfs - weak hips. Aug 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?