BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
10:23pm, 1 Apr 2014
Cog NiscencsmeMy calves have been really tigth for the last two weeks so just got a foam roller so that I can work on them regularly. I've also been advised to use a loop of nylon tape or a hand towel to stretch the calves by holding the leg straight and hauling on the tape looped roound the sole of the foot. Boy does that feel painful but it helps ease the tightness
About This Thread
Maintained by jmair01
- Medical/Physio people or anybody who has tried rollering your IT band?
- Foam roller
- Which foam roller?
- foam roller/tennis ball release?
- Rumble roller
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- Calf injury
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??