Fizzy Drinks Make You Fat - Discuss

11 watchers
Jan 2018
6:14pm, 3 Jan 2018
17,502 posts
  •  
Wriggling Snake
Jambobo If you read back that is what I have said, it is obvious but it seems people need to be told. I find it very difficult to have my portion size dictated to me, and I guess others do too, but, again as I said, a great deal of people have no idea about nutrition. Furthermore, OH seems a lot of middle class well educated people who have, and give their children appalling diets, and KNOW that what they do is wrong. Explain that?

Again LN, global Corporate Challenge, short termism. Makes them look good rather than attacking the problem.

I would also say the human body is pretty well adapted to eat meat. We're omnivores, we can eat anything and in fact, should.
Jan 2018
6:31pm, 3 Jan 2018
2,277 posts
  •  
Tim of MK
At one time or other, wr've been told that pretty much every food or drink in the average supermarket is bad for us.

Personally, I eat and drink what I want whenever I want. Best part of six decades in and 'so far so good' lol.
Jan 2018
6:42pm, 3 Jan 2018
5,978 posts
  •  
Wobbling
You’re very lucky Tim.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bru-Bru
I thought this was an interesting article

bbc.co.uk

I always s...