Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fizzy Drinks Make You Fat - Discuss

11 watchers
Jan 2018
6:14pm, 3 Jan 2018
17502 posts
Wriggling Snake
Jambobo If you read back that is what I have said, it is obvious but it seems people need to be told. I find it very difficult to have my portion size dictated to me, and I guess others do too, but, again as I said, a great deal of people have no idea about nutrition. Furthermore, OH seems a lot of middle class well educated people who have, and give their children appalling diets, and KNOW that what they do is wrong. Explain that?

Again LN, global Corporate Challenge, short termism. Makes them look good rather than attacking the problem.

I would also say the human body is pretty well adapted to eat meat. We're omnivores, we can eat anything and in fact, should.
Jan 2018
6:31pm, 3 Jan 2018
2277 posts
Tim of MK
At one time or other, wr've been told that pretty much every food or drink in the average supermarket is bad for us.

Personally, I eat and drink what I want whenever I want. Best part of six decades in and 'so far so good' lol.
Jan 2018
6:42pm, 3 Jan 2018
5978 posts
Wobbling
You’re very lucky Tim.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bru-Bru
I thought this was an interesting article

bbc.co.uk

I always s...