10:43pm, 22 Dec 2013
jasterixstrangeI've been using Nike Fuelband's since November 2012 and can't recommend them highly enough.
The sleep recording you mention is just movement in your sleep to see how rested you are.
It's nothing an app on your smartphone can't already do better.
7:08am, 23 Dec 2013
Looks interesting, certainly.
About This ThreadMaintained by GregP
Is what, please?
- Help!! I'm becoming a cyborg - Garmin and Fitbit Charge
- Importing training from Fitbit
- Activity Trackers
- Strava to Fetch import - GPS data different
- Activity monitors: any advice?
- Calorie tracking and GPS watches
- Sleep Tracking - how much do you get?